Student Surveys Results:
- 100% of students found the English classes interesting and useful
- 100% of students found their English teachers friendly and helpful
- 100% of students believe that their English has improved with 55% believing it has improved a lot
- 100% of students would recommend the study tour to other students in their country
- 79% of students thought that their leadership and independence skills had improved
- 85% of students believe that their confidence with speaking English has improved
- 95% of students said that they may or will study English harder when they get home as a direct result of their study tour experience with us. 52% said that they definitely would.
- 100% of students said that this study tour was a special experience in their life
- 95% of students said that they found it easy to make new friends on the program.
- 100% of students found the tour program exciting and interesting.
Our expectation is to run the best study tour programs in Australia every time. We look to be innovative in how we teach as well as experts in growing leadership, self confidence and life skills.
Source: World College Summer Program with World Education Vietnam student questionnaires . This program involved a 3 week English program based in Melbourne and 1 week tour of Sydney, Canberra and Blue Mountains for Vietnamese high school students. We are happy to send you a scanned copy of all student surveys on request.